Careers > Investment Analyst
The Fund Management team is responsible for the operation of Investment funds. The Investment Analyst plays a significant role in analyzing the quarterly valuations of Fund investments, preparing materials to support fundraising initiatives, reviewing the accounting records and quarterly financials, preparing performance metrics, and supporting and coordinating with the investment teams to structure, fund, and close investments.
Further description of the broad range of responsibilities is included below:
- Conducting due diligence on companies and industries by researching, reading financial statements and market data.
- Analyzing financial information relating to specific companies, e.g. company results, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements to determine how an organisation is positioned to deliver for investors.
- Keeping up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets, e.g. movements in the economies of relevant countries.
- Considering how the economic implications of factors such as natural disasters, weather, wars, etc. might affect the performance of companies and funds.
- Monitoring the financial news using specialist media sources.
- Financial modelling and projection.
- Drafting and writing research reports for fund manager or client use.
- Meeting with and providing information to fund managers; this might include, summaries of research, investment ideas, key events from the proceeding day as well as key drivers for the day ahead.
- Making recommendations to fund managers, being able to position ideas and articulate to the fund manager about the risk or payoff for each recommendation.
- Ensuring that all compliance regulations are met.
Drop us an email with your CV at Hr@intellectasia.com.sg