Careers > Investment Analyst Internship (Trainee)
As an Investment Banking intern you will undergo an intensive ten-week introduction to our business and firm. While a background in finance or accounting is not required, you should be comfortable with numerical computation and have a demonstrable interest in working in financial services.
Broad range of responsibilities below:
- Conducting due diligence on companies and industries by researching, reading financial statements and market data.
- Analyzing financial information relating to specific companies, e.g. company results, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements to determine how an organisation is positioned to deliver for investors.
- Keeping up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets, e.g. movements in the economies of relevant countries.
- Considering how the economic implications of factors such as natural disasters, weather, wars, etc. might affect the performance of companies and funds.
- Monitoring the financial news using specialist media sources.
- Financial modelling and projection.
- Drafting and writing research reports for fund manager or client use.
- Ensuring that all compliance regulations are met.
Drop us an email with your CV at Hr@intellectasia.com.sg